The first sms retail outlet opened in Austria
On November 9th, swiss mail solutions officially reopened the post, parcel and office supplies shop in Sankt Poelten, Austria.
After several months of renovations, the 1st sms retail outlet opened its door to the customers, providing wide scope of postal services:
- postal services as PostPartner of Austria Post
- banking services as partner of BAWAG/PSK and Western Union
- parcel services as partner of DPD
- express services as partner of UPS and DHL Express
- lettershop services
- selling of office supplies like packaging material, printer cartridges and more
- selling of electronic gadgets from www.mobileworld-onlineshop.com
- service center for private customers, with possibilities of printing, scanning and usage of a computer
On the occasion of the opening of sms retail outlet, a small business event took place in Sankt Poelten, in the presence of our business partners and private customers.
“We have an extensive know-how of the postal world. The acquisition of this outlet is a nice add-on to our business” said Georg Weidinger, CEO of swiss mails solutions.
- Inventory management tipsJune 1, 2018Inventory management is the part of supply chain management that aims to always have the right (Read more)
- Fulfillment by Amazon – most common pitfalls and problems, reported by FBA sellersMay 9, 2018If you sell on Amazon and want to outsource your fulfillment, here are common pitfalls to consider (Read more)
- Benefits of having multiple distribution centersApril 4, 2018When outsourcing order fulfillment to a 3PL, you may think the more warehouses you use, the more (Read more)